Marinade Time: 2-3 hours
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Yields: 4 people
Ingredients: 1 pound extra firm tofu
1 cup sesame oil
1/4 cup tamari
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Slice tofu into 4 1-inch slices.
- Combine sesame oil, tamari, paprika, sesame seeds, ginger and garlic.
- Combine until well blended.
- Marinate tofu 2-3 hours, or overnight in the fridge.
- Remove tofu from marinade.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until done.
- Serve over brown rice with some leafy greens on the side.