Cooking time: 20 minutes
Yields: 15 people
Ingredients: 6-7 dried pitted dates
1 cup rolled oats
2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
1/4 tablespoon nutmeg
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup maple syrup
- Soak dates in 1 cup of water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine oats, flour, coconut, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Add oil and syrup and mix until all ingredients are moist.
- Form little balls and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Press cookies lightly so they do not roll off cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Take out cookie sheet and flip cookies.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.