Cooking time: 10 minutes
Yields: 6 people
Ingredients: 4 ears of corn
1/2 small red onion, diced
1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
1/2 bunch cilantro, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Boil corn in a large pot for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from pot and cool by running under cold water.
- Cut kernels from the cobs and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Finely dice the onion and peppers, mince the cilantro and add to the bowl with the corn.
- Add oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well.